They "talk the talk" and "walk the walk"

SoDakSmokerGolfer

Well just got back from a trip to Phoenix. It was a few long days of meetings and airport fun but I get home and I find a box waiting for me... With this in side:

View attachment 1571

This is a gift from Big Poppa and team for all the issues around getting my 2 star to me. And the issues weren't even their fault! They really do "walk the walk" and "talk the talk" when it comes to customer service. Thank you.

On a side note the cook book is a really nice touch! My wife and I both went to university in Huntsville, AL (UAH - go chargers). We both love Gibson BBQ. We have had our fair share right from the source. Also my mother-in-law did work for the Heart Association in Huntsville and the Gibson family/organization were big supporters of that and the community. They are top notch folks!

Also the book is signed by Chris Lilly makes it even more special.

Big Poppa and team thank you very much.

Carter13

I have to give BPS props because I got my Gibson BBQ signed book on Monday of this week.
I heard guys saying they received the book back in the fall when I bought my 1 Star but figured I got lost in the shuffle.

SmokinSteiny

Yes Sir, I come home in November so I'm gonna order it in October so it's there when I get back. Come home for a 30 day vacation then back again for my last 6 months!!! WOOT WOOT!

Moomtaz

Aren't you from Illinois? And I'm not active anymore so don't call me sir, it brings back too many memories

Top Bottom