UPS man dropped off some goodies...

7sanders

Look what the UPS man just dropped off :)

2013-02-12125128_zps2a087b1f.jpg

We have really enjoyed participating in the weekly contests when we can, and have learned SO MUCH from this forum.

Looking forward to broadening our food horizons with these new flavors :)

A very quick turnaround on the order processing (thanks Kristen!), and a phenomenal packing job!

Thanks BP!

Chili Head

Oh yeah you got some good stuff there!!
I think desert gold is so good it would be good on Cheerios but you gotta try it on some grilled veggies!

CDN Smoker

Lucky man. If my wife finds out what I am doing I'm a dead man so to speak.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission, lol

7sanders

Tried out the Desert Gold on some red potatoes last night (YUM!) and sampled both bbq sauces with some pulled pork. The hubby and I preferred the Big Bob Gibson Red Sauce, and the kids really went for the Four Men & A Pig (much sweeter). Actually, I liked both sauces, just had to go back and forth between the two :) A few bites of sweet, then a few bites of zippy, and then back to the sweet.

As long as the weather holds out for us, we'll be smoking a couple of chickens the kids got to harvest at a friend's farm recently and trying out the Money Rub :)

7sanders

Lucky man. If my wife finds out what I am doing I'm a dead man so to speak.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission, lol

LOL, actually, I'm the wife in the equation around here, the hubby works in the meat biz and heard about the pellet smokers and really wanted to get one... once he talked me into it and we did our first cooks, I was hooked too. Now I'm the one doing the smoking while he's at work, text'ing him pics of the goodies on the smoker during the day, which he shows off around the office, then his co-workers are begging to come home with him for dinner, LOL

Kite

My wife shows off pics from this forum at her work too. They want me to drag my Memphis out there to cook for one of there dances... I don't think so Tim!

Top Bottom