Very first cook on the 2 Star

GA Que

So I wanted to start off by saying every time I read a thread I always am wondering what everyone looks like so I decided to make my first post a little over the top so you can see the property, first cook, beer, and the family

Nothing like new mulch just layed out to add to the beautiful looks of the new MAK
DSC_0001.jpg

Salmon with crab stuffing on for about 15 min.
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

A nice cold Sierra Nevada as I'm taking all this in
DSC_0009.jpg

The finished product, couldn't tell you how long because I think I lost track as I was consuming the beer's
DSC_0025.jpg

Of course could not leave out my wife and my two son's
DSC_0002.jpg

And last, My mugshot of me so you can put the face with the screen name. The smile of course is a happy new MAK owner
DSC_0007.jpg

scooter

DSC_0004.jpg

Just look at that!! A gorgeous CLEAN MAK! Foiled drip pan and everything! I love this guy! Some around these parts will tell you to let it get dirty but I'm gonna always be support'n those who keep them lookin like yard art. Takes a little extra work but it's worth it.

Nice cook and good lookin family also! :)

GA Que

You might not have noticed but the very bottom piece has a few pieces taken from it. I could not help myself by just picking at it a bit. Anyways the boys had to split it between themselves.

Scallywag

Looks great dude! I like the idea of a thread with everyone posting real pic of themselves... then we can put faces to the names..

GA Que

Low maintenance for me, not for the guys who come every week to take care of our yard. That means less time tending to it and more time smoking/grilling.

sparky

DSC_0004.jpg

Just look at that!! A gorgeous CLEAN MAK! Foiled drip pan and everything! I love this guy!

don't worry scooter. he'll be coming over to the dark side soon. i give him less then six months and your see that drip pan look like its suppose too. LOL.....

HogSmoker

You will enjoy cooking on the MAK. Just wait till you get into the different types flavored pellets too cook with. I suggest try the peach and the wine soaked oak pellets.

GA Que

40 lbs of Hickory came with the MAK which is what I used for the Salmon but I also did order 40 lbs of the Peach which actually arrived today. I plan on using the Peach tomorrow for the Spare Ribs.

Top Bottom