• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Shop Big Poppa Smokers

Want recipes for delicious sweet

eva21n

I believe that it’s no exactly what people here expect to read, but my favorite recipe of sweets is quite simple, maybe even too simple. I like to cook and eat (second most) dried apricots in black or white chocolate with almond nut. All you need to do is to put a nut inside of a fruit, and dip it in the melted chocolate. It is easy to cook, and delicious.

hariandro001

I believe that it’s no exactly what people here expect to read, but my favorite recipe of sweets is quite simple, maybe even too simple. I like to cook and eat (second most) dried apricots in black or white chocolate with almond nut. All you need to do is to put a nut inside of a fruit, and dip it in the melted chocolate. It is easy to cook, and delicious.

Can you share how to prepare it

Liam

There is an even simpler recipe. When I want a sweet and healthy, I make a vitamin salad. You will need fruit to taste 300-350 grams, any yogurt.

1) Pick up different fruits to taste;
2) I cut them into cubes, as for soup;
3) Then put it in a bowl and pour it with any yogurt;
4) I give a minute to brew and ready :)

Top Bottom