Well I did it!

hank858SD

Well I did it. . . I too am an owner of a MAK 2Star SN-1343. Picked it up today at 3:30, had it home by 4:00 assembled and started the seasoning process at 6:00. Assembled by myself. Took about 2 hours this should be a two man job just as the manual says. The legs are a PIA without help. Won’t get to cooking and posting pictures until the weekend.

scooter

Congratulations Hank!! 2 hours? Really? Just glad you got it home and put it together! It's all fun from now on I promise. People will tell you your first cook has to be bacon or you'll have bad luck. That's a load of crap. Anything you cook in it will turn out great and you'll have a great cooker for life!

Welcome to the MAK family!

Last edited:

TentHunter

Hank, I can't wait to see what you cook up this weekend on your brand new, shiny (but not for long) MAK!

Welcome to the MAK family!

dpom

Welcome to the Mak family. I love mine sorry for lacking in posting hopefully back soon. But Love my MAk 2 and have not yet cooked anything on it that has not been better than the gasser i was using, I absolutely love it!!!

Trooper

Welcome to the MAK family, hank858SD,
My MAK II Star is doing a overnight cook as I write.
Don't pay attention to many of the rules.
Heck, I've been MAKing since the spring of 2010 and didn't even know I was supposed to do bacon first.
But one thing for sure, that pork roast sure smells good right now. I sure love my MAK II Star

hank858SD

Thanks to all for the warm welcome to the Pellet & MAK family. Am away from home traveling for work. Should be home Friday and if all goes well will,have pictures of first cook

Top Bottom