Why I need a MAK

LarryF

Busy weekend. No time to cook anything low and slow. Just for a test I cook four hamburger patties on the Traeger and four on my gas grill. The sear I got off my gas grill was far superior to the patties on the Traeger. Tonight I cook chicken thighs. Same test. The crispy skin I got off the gas grill was better.
Don't get me wrong. I love my Traeger for anything that requires time. It has made some of the best food I have ever eaten. It just falls short when it comes to some things. I want to get rid of my gas grill.

RickB

Busy weekend. No time to cook anything low and slow. Just for a test I cook four hamburger patties on the Traeger and four on my gas grill. The sear I got off my gas grill was far superior to the patties on the Traeger. Tonight I cook chicken thighs. Same test. The crispy skin I got off the gas grill was better.
Don't get me wrong. I love my Traeger for anything that requires time. It has made some of the best food I have ever eaten. It just falls short when it comes to some things. I want to get rid of my gas grill.

Cooked some burgers on my mak 2 with grill grates saturday night And the sear was fantastic. The job is only as good as the tools.

Top Bottom