Wifi

RONIN

Anyone else having difficulty with logging onto MakMobile because the security certificate is expired....???

TentHunter

Anyone else having difficulty with logging onto MakMobile because the security certificate is expired....???

This is going to sound dumb, but double check to be sure the date and time are set correctly on your computer, including am/pm AND correct time zone. Sometimes this gets off and that will cause you to get "Security Certificate Expired" errors when trying to log on to some secure websites.

Granted this may not be the issue, but it's something to double check.

mcschlotz

Try testing using a different computer, tablet and/or smartphone. If these also demonstrate the same error then the issue is on MAK's server's side and I would contact them. If you can get in via these but not your computer then the issue is internal. First thing to try would be to completely shut it down (not just restart) then boot back up. Other possibilities, turn off anti-virus and check; change to a different browser.

M in MAK

We were experiencing some difficulties but the issue has been resolved. The pages are cached and waiting to clear. There shouldn't be anymore certificate issues. Please let me know if you see this again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Matt Tucker
MAK Grills
Operations Manager

RONIN

Thanks Matt-
No longer seeing the certificate error but it is now saying there is a server error and it won't communicate. I've rebooted everything on my end so unknown what is up......

Thanks for making a bomb grill and smoker- Ryon

Top Bottom