Wow! What a weekend with BP, Johnny and Trish Trigg and the entire BPS gang.

TTNuge

Words cannot begin to describe what a wonderful weekend the Master Class was. Great people all around , an incredible wealth of information, great food and an awesome time! I'm completely exhausted right now after getting up early on Friday for my flight out and then getting up at 2am this morning to hang out by the smoker. Was totally worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. It didn't take long to feel and know you were surrounded by friends. If you thought the attention to customers you get over the internet/phone is great from BPS it's even better in person.

Didn't hurt having the best seat in the house!!!!

Trent

Deb

Very cool Trent. Did you take some pics that you can post after you get some sleep?

Big Poppa

Administrator
we have hundreds of photos....I have a professional photographer work the room...everybody gets a disc of photos when they leave along with an suitable from framing autographed poster and a gift basket that weighs about 20 pounds!

TTNuge

My biggest regret is that I didn't get a pic with Johnny and Big Poppa. I was going to get one after the class but with everything going on I totally forgot. I guess it will have to wait until next time.

IMG_3314-vi.jpg

rbaggett

Johnny Trigg

Trent great words and I can't agree more. I flew in from Napa Valley arriving at BPs at 4:45 pm on Friday and returned late Saturday afternoon with only 3 hours of sleep. It doesn't get any better than getting up at 2:30 in the morning to cook with Johnny T after you were with him until 11 the evening before. I have never learned more about BBQ in such a short period of time. Johnny, Trish, BP and BP's staff couldn't have been more giving, friendly and hospitable. After 10 hours of well-deserved sleep , I can't wait to employ all the knowledge that I gained over the weekend. I have a mindset that is always wondering how something can be done better. Well, BP after much thought I can't think of anthing that you could have done to make this a better event. It was a 10. Thank you all.

TTNuge

It was very nice to meet you rbaggett as well as the other students who also made this a great event. It was so cool to be surrounded by a bunch of like minded people who were all there to learn. Of course some people had more character than others but everyone was really great.

HoDeDo

I see Dave hiding in the background for that last picture (from CO). Looks like another great BPS class! Johnny is one of the best, so I am sure a good time was had by all.... and we all know BP doesn't do anything 1/2 way, so it took the value level of the class to new heights with all the pics, notes, and baskets :)

Jessie

Trent,

Thank you again for coming out! It was so nice to finally meet you in person, the entire BPS team had a wonderful time (we always do). Can't wait to do it again!

-Jessie

SisInLaw

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! At one break on Day 2 Lamar said to me, "I haven't heard a peep from you all day!" I answered, "If you're talking, you aren't learning."

It was fun, informative and the BPS team is hard working and welcoming. I spent quite a bit of time with Trish Trigg and she is one wonderful woman. She keeps Johnny on track and on schedule in her own entertaining way. Small waves, tsks from the side of her mouth and under-breath comments from her had Little Louie and I laughing.

It was an honor to spend time with and learn from a great legend and his lady. Thank you Big Poppa and also thanks even more to the CEO!!!

Top Bottom