BBQ Log Software

jimsbarbecue

BBQ Log Backing up and saving photos in the log

Here is a video that is about backing up and how to insert photos into the BBQ Log of your cooks. Any questions let me know. It is easier to make a short video the trying to explain in a email and another PelletSmoking member may need it too!

Deb

Jim, when I try to use it I get "This action can not be performed because the file is not modifiable" I haven't watched the entire video but am I doing something wrong?

LTS

This is sooooo cool thanks alot

Have a couple questions, shall we start a new thread for "questions on Software" ?

txpgapro

Jim could you email it to me? My Apple iPhone 4 Safari will not let me download it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimsbarbecue

Just had a great questions on Mac computer users and the BBQ Log. The Mac version should be in about a month or so. But until then Mac users could be filling out BBQ Log Work Sheets . The enter the data when the Mac version comes out. Also lets more BBQ Cooks look at what fields the log will track and request more if needed. Here is a link to a jpg image of the work sheet. If you prefer a pdf send me a email.

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac308/jimsbarbecue/BBQ%20Log%20Software/BBQLog.jpg

scooter

Jim, do you have a program that will take 166 excel spreadsheet cooking logs and do data entry into your log program?? :)

jimsbarbecue

Jim, do you have a program that will take 166 excel spreadsheet cooking logs and do data entry into your log program?? :)

If I understand, you have 166 spreadsheets cooking logs,maybe all in the same format and you want to import them into the BBQ Log Program? If that is so yes the BBQ Log software can do that. If they are in different formats it can do that do too. This is a perfect example of what the BBQ Log is for. Once imported those 166 cooks can be searched sorted etc. Anyone interested If you send the files you have I can import them in a BBQ Log format in your case all 166 cooks and send back to you a BBQ log file you import once and is done.

Rip

Downloaded and installed last night, couldn't have been easier! Thanks so much for making this great tool available!

Top Bottom