Bj's Big Poppa SMokers Video!!!! WE are live!

Meat Man

What a great video, your passion for great BBQ really shows. I know BJ's will do really well with your rubs.

Ducaticraig

Big Poppa, I'm a big fan and loved the video. What is the name of the pellet water smoker from Louisiana that you're using on the command center in the video? I may be interested in adding one to my never ending urge to buy something new for the yard.

JD McGee

nationally and the program is killing it!

Found a BJ's just down the road in Tukwila...gonna check it out this weekend! :thumbup: The Pitmaster better be on their game...cause Tastebud will be in the house...lol! :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dnew

Good news, have several BJs in the area, will be checking the ribs out for sure. I live in Washington.

enjoneer

I took the whole family to the BJ's in Brea tonight and everyone was very impressed. Ribs fell off the bone, chicken was equally as tender and the flavors were top notch. The fries were as good as would think they'd be.

The food did take a little longer than expected, but the manager came out and told us that because they were new items the head chef wanted to make sure everything was perfect- and it was.

I highly recommend hitting your local BJs and trying everything for yourself!
View attachment 2275

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks Jon The items that are Big Poppa's are the ribs the boneless chicken (not the one pic) and the jalulujah fries...

Top Bottom