Bj's Big Poppa SMokers Video!!!! WE are live!

tbone

Love the video. Especially the ending. Ha!

There's a BJ's here in Portland. Never been but we're going now. It's great to know we can taste something (locally) you've designed. Thanks!

tbone

Salmonsmoker

Found a BJ's just down the road in Tukwila...gonna check it out this weekend! :thumbup: The Pitmaster better be on their game...cause Tastebud will be in the house...lol! :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Boy do I feel like the dunce! There's 4 locations in the Seattle area. We've even eaten at the Southcenter location. We were at the start of our trip to the GABF (Great American Beer Festival) in Denver. That probably explains the memory loss. I had ordered a dinner meal from the menu and the description didn't mention that it was spicy hot, which I can't handle. They made me a different selection, and then comped my meal for the "heat" discomfort. Something I did not expect. Customer satisfaction... A+.

Big Poppa

Administrator
ahhhhh makes perfect sense! Wasnt calling you out...was more interested to make sure the recipes were being followed! thanks

SisInLaw

I had five calls the day the vid came out from excited friends and family. "Have you seen the ad?"

Love it when Poppa gets bbq sauce on the chef. Priceless.

Top Bottom