MAK 1 Star General

MAK DADDY

OK, I lied. I did a heat test with the Traeger Oak today and it likewise topped out at 570 in 35 minutes. *Only* 570. ;)

OK, sorry to disappoint you high heat fanatics but we have a govenor on the production 1 Stars to not exceed 500 degrees. This will not change how fast it gets there just holds back once it reaches 500, you don't need to cook anything above that overall temp anyway right :)
The reason is powder coating does not do well over 500 degree temperatures and you want your grill to look nice for a long time right :)
The flame zone pan will allow hotter temps directly under the grates where your food sits for searing steaks and what not.

sparky

yes. saving up for the 3 star now. was going to get the 2 star but wife always said, you always want bigger. she would know. lol.

MAK DADDY

The 2 star is the perfect residential size (thats why we started with that one) at 5' long and lots of vertical cooking space. With the upper racks, rib racks and the warmer box I haven't found a home party too big yet. Plus cold smoking, easy clean out features, and all the accessories we have been inventing (and more to come) it will be hard to beat this grill for home owners.

The 3 Star will be more for whole hog capability as well as big events and possibly crazy competition teams if they choose to haul it around :) Also great for built in kitchens with lots of space.

sparky

custom pellet grill made. come on man. with all these great pellet grills out there. why would you do that? i am getting the mak 3 star. hard to wait until may. that's like 7 months from now. damn, bob work harder. need the 3 star sooner. lol. all is good at the old sparks house. fat tire all around.

sparky

well, when you make such a great product with alot of thought into it and great customer service. what can i say. you set the standard high. thank you.

MAK DADDY

Yep! I can't really talk though I am the same way :)

Here is part of your grill being put together BP!

P1020219.jpg

Last edited:

nepas

Great

How do i splain a 1 star to my wife traveling cross country back to pa.........Really dear Bob and Bruce twisted my arm.....:D

sparky

if that works let me know. i'll use it. or but dear, bob said it would be ok. (wife) bob, bob who. what's this bob's phone number. how does bob have power over you? if bob jumped off the bridge would you. yes dear.

ht01us

It is only an inch or so different than the 2 Star grate in both directions, shorter in height by 2" and no warmer/cold smoker box.
380sqin, 760sqin when double racked.
Yes we will make a full upper rack and half upper rack just like the 2 Star
Is it wide or deep enough to handle a full brisket?

Top Bottom