Mak 4 Star

MAK DADDY

Bob,
When will the new smaller version of the 4star be available. I'm the one that we've discussed the built in via email last week. As you know I've got to make a purchase in the next 3 months for the new outdoor kitchen. Will my luck be with me and the new smaller 3star be available by let's say May? Heck I'll take a prototype rather than switch brands but I just can't get all the way to a 5,000sqin smoker. It's overkill for me and I don't really want to figure out a way to make a 2 star a built in.

The 3 Star will not be ready until fall of 2011 or early 2012. Sorry we don't have what your after currently but like we always say MAK is worth the wait :)

hawgsalot

The 3 Star will not be ready until fall of 2011 or early 2012. Sorry we don't have what your after currently but like we always say MAK is worth the wait :)

Bob,
That's tough considering i'm building a house and need something in the outdoor kitchen. I assume you won't have the cut out specs either since I have to have the granite cut in two months?

Top Bottom