MAK Grills 4 Star General

TrickyDick

Outdoor kitchen construction coming along fine. They are going to just go ahead with the granite counter tops and cut out for the grill when it gets in. Hood is up. I'll post a pic of it installed once it's all been done.
TD

Deimatt

Outdoor kitchen construction coming along fine. They are going to just go ahead with the granite counter tops and cut out for the grill when it gets in. Hood is up. I'll post a pic of it installed once it's all been done.
TD

Very interested in pics of this...we are looking at an outdoor kitchen soon and want it of course to be around the MAK!

TrickyDick

Very interested in pics of this...we are looking at an outdoor kitchen soon and want it of course to be around the MAK!

Initially was going to be a propane grill, but thankfully I found this site, and changed my mind. Love smoked food, but using a regular smoker for has always been a huge PITA. This is going to be a huge step forward for outdoor cooking, BBQ/smoking, and grilling.. Can't wait!!

TrickyDick

bummer.
Well, it'll make it all that much more worth the wait I suppose.
Looks like the rate things are going at, it'll be right on time!
Told us one year ago, our project would be done by Christmas. Here we are still plugging away. At least the inside is "done"....

TD

TrickyDick

Yes I did see that thread. Looks like he is doing a great job.

I'll post a drool inspiring album of my project when its finished...promise...

Top Bottom