Contest! If you don't enter you can't win! Everybody wins!

bflodan

Food looks great as always everyone!! Didnt get a chance to post this week, was up in the mountains of Utah on a fishing trip...Brought my Weber and forgot my bag of pellets I had set aside...I wasnt happy, but we still had a great weekend!

FLBentRider

Great bunch of cooks this week. Not an easy week for sure.
Might be a record for total poundage, between SquirtTheCat and txpgapro.

Down to business.

Third Place - txpgapro
The sight of that many rib roasts in one place is almost to much to take.
Nice job

Second Place - SquirtTheCat
Great friends getting together to cook for charity, does it get any better than that?
and the brisket... wow.

First Place
Deb - Arepas with pulled pork.
Somehow through the picture I can smell the arepas, and combining with pulled pork...
Excellent!

TentHunter

Deb, Squirt & Mike, congrats! Bentrider, its tough judging this thing; great job! Great showing everyone.

Those Arepas looked killer good for sure! I'll be doing some soon.

Thanks again to BP for hosting not just the weekly contest, but the forum as well. Now, after all the pellets I burned through this past week, I need to get a pellet order together & call Jessie. :)

Deb

Congrats Squirt & txpgapro! Thanks FL & BP!

breakfast today looked like this :) little cream cheese & raspberries
aa0a7a3d.jpg

Rip

A lot of great entries this week, tough to judge, thanks FL. Congrats to Deb, STC, and TX! Thanks BP!

scooter

383inTheD that was an amazing tour through a day of food at your place! Do you eat like that every day? Great layout of pics and process shown. Very impressive!

383inTheD

383inTheD that was an amazing tour through a day of food at your place! Do you eat like that every day? Great layout of pics and process shown. Very impressive!

Thanks for noticing Scooter. No I don't eat like that everyday cuz in the words of Sparky I'd have to "buy bigger pants". I don't get time during the week to cook much so I have to do it up on the weekends. That's okay, cuz leftovers have never been so good as those that come off the MAK!

scooter

Well then amigo we are much alike in that we eat like kings on the weekends! Habanero guac eh? You're a chilehead as well! Those little orange fireballs are too much for me! Japs are about as hot as I can take.

Top Bottom