Friday Contest Again...Cmon Newbies! 6-29-12

jimsbarbecue

July summer Party

Had a group over for Summer party. some food photos

Strip Lion
IMG1721-XL.jpg

Kabobs

IMG1720-XL.jpg

Ribs off the Drum. They are our newest easy ribs. Season with "Money" and cook. Parkay when wrapped, sauce at the end and that is it.

IMG1718-XL.jpg

Summer party needs corn on the cob

IMG1722-XL.jpg

Rib tips on the drum

IMG1713-XL.jpg

The Crowd

IMG1724-XL.jpg

Chili Head

Judging is hard! LOL.

Let's do this!

Third place goes to...Wing Commander!
Schnitzel Saltimbocca
It looks real good WC. The fresh herbs with the other ingredients had to be good! The plated picture looks so nice and light I wouldn't turn it down. Very inviting!

Second place goes to...wneill20!
Double stuffed chicken
Nice job! Your cheese,sausage and rice stuffing got my attention! It sounds great! Your bird looks perfect bud. I like the looks of your squash casserole as well. Excellent execution and pictures.

First place goes to...RickB!
If all of this weeks entry's were on a table I would reach for yours first. The plated picture looks outstanding with the different colors.
The fillet looks perfectly done and I really liked seeing the crawfish etouffe on the polenta. I'll be trying this!

Great job to everyone!

Thanks BP!

RickB

Judging is hard! LOL.

Let's do this!

Third place goes to...Wing Commander!
Schnitzel Saltimbocca
It looks real good WC. The fresh herbs with the other ingredients had to be good! The plated picture looks so nice and light I wouldn't turn it down. Very inviting!

Second place goes to...wneill20!
Double stuffed chicken
Nice job! Your cheese,sausage and rice stuffing got my attention! It sounds great! Your bird looks perfect bud. I like the looks of your squash casserole as well. Excellent execution and pictures.

First place goes to...RickB!
If all of this weeks entry's were on a table I would reach for yours first. The plated picture looks outstanding with the different colors.
The fillet looks perfectly done and I really liked seeing the crawfish etouffe on the polenta. I'll be trying this!

Great job to everyone!

Thanks BP!

Thanks Chili and congrats to Wing Commander and Wniell20. Nice cooks. To Everyone who entered keep up the good work. It was all good. Thanks to BP for the contest. Been awhile since I got in the pocket! Looking forward to judgeing next weeks contest.

Rick

wneill20

Nice cooks everyone some good looking cooks going on for sure. Crawdads and the apples by Kite were over the edge. And of cruse to the winner when I saw his post I wanted a bit :)

Top Bottom