Garlic EVOO. Costco stopped carrying mine. Got any other good ones?

roburado

So, our local Costco stopped carrying our favorite garlic extra virgin olive oil. I'm so disappointed. We can't get the Annie's brand (locally) that people seem to like here on the forum. Anyone have any other suggestions for a good one? I just was doing an quickie internet search and found a Trader Joe's one. Anyone ever try that?

Big Poppa

Administrator
I started the Annies craze years ago seriously...it was not used in bbqw and this kind of cooking...my videos gave them a big hit and they wont sell me. I like the Italian better and am blending my own as we speak

SmokinSteiny

BP, by blending your own does that mean there is gonna be a BPS brand Garlic EVOO in the future or just making your own for personal use?:confused:

sparky

There will be a jalapeño, citrus blend, garlic and basil

how is the jalapeno different that the chili one? i like the citrus blend idea already. ribs, butts, steak, chicken, fish, beef and veges. i am loving the chili oil alot. its fantastic on a steak. good on ribs too.

sparky

sounds fantastic. when do you sleep. your running 3 companies and making new rubs and oils. does little louie ever see ya? your need a vacation my friend. your always on the go. how's your blood pressure?

That sounds so good...bought the garlic evoo a couple of weeks ago from BP and its incredible. Gotta buy more ive used it so much. How are the rest of the oils? I've ordered the chili one and a couple of the glazes...how amazing are they?

SmokinSaluki

Is everyone using the chili and garlic olive oils simply as a "rub" on meats during smoking? I am thinking about ordering a bottle of each and don't really know what to do with it. (They just sound good!)
I don't do any "fancy" cooking due to lack of time and talent so I am looking for ideas to use the oils for simple cooks.

RickB

Is everyone using the chili and garlic olive oils simply as a "rub" on meats during smoking? I am thinking about ordering a bottle of each and don't really know what to do with it. (They just sound good!)
I don't do any "fancy" cooking due to lack of time and talent so I am looking for ideas to use the oils for simple cooks.

No such thing as fancy. Just try a few on different dishes and find what ya like. What works for you is what counts. But if you dont try you will forever miss the chance to enjoy.

Top Bottom