Labor Day Weekend...BP has gone nuts!!!!!!!Contest contest contest

MossyMO

I'm just curious where Sparky was on this? He wanted everyone to enter to help clean out Big Poppa's pockets!

sent from my mobile Etch-A-Sketch

Chili Head

WC is correct! I counted 24. Pick one more Muebe!

Thanks Muebe! And thank you for judging!
Fantastic job by everyone who participated this week! I believe this was the largest number of participants I've seen yet. I counted 24 different chefs this week. OUTSTANDING!

Thanks BP for the play ground!

ACW3

Congrats to the winners named and the one to follow. WC, you have your work cut out for you!!

Art

Ffvillager

WOW, there were some great looking meals this week and BP made it all happen. Great show galls and guys. (Did you note that I put the galls first. Need to stay on their good side.)

sparky

I'm just curious where Sparky was on this? He wanted everyone to enter to help clean out Big Poppa's pockets!

spend saturday and sunday in santa cruz and monday in reno. when the wife says she has a free weekend i take advantage on it. i did cook sunday night but the camera i borrowed i couldn't figure out to download the pics. my daughter did it for me this morning. sorry, i wasn't able to post due to "old man stupid". will post in gallery weekend cook. its not something you haven't seen before. ;)

MossyMO

spend saturday and sunday in santa cruz and monday in reno. when the wife says she has a free weekend i take advantage on it. i did cook sunday night but the camera i borrowed i couldn't figure out to download the pics. my daughter did it for me this morning. sorry, i wasn't able to post due to "old man stupid". will post in gallery weekend cook. its not something you haven't seen before. ;)

Just calling you out about it for some fun Sparky!

RickB

Thanks Muebe and congrats out to WC and Chili! Sure wish we had gotten about 10 more cooks but maybe next time. Great job everyone and thanks to BP for the support.

Last edited:

soupyjones

That was a great week guys. Congrats to all the winners. After seeing the cooks this week I am very glad I did not win last week. That looked awful to judge.

Scallywag

Awesome week everyone!! Congrats to the winners! Sorry I couldnt play this week.. was at the trailer with the family for the first time this summer. If only there was a smaller Mak I could use there...

RickB

Oh Muebe now you have to pick from all those runner ups! Picking three is tough enough but four is cruel!

Ok will someone go knock on Muebe's door?

Last edited:
Top Bottom