MAK 2 Star General #1169

SmokinSteiny

:cool: I want to introduce you guys to my beautiful MAK 2 Star #1169, she's awesome just got her together and she's seasoning as I type this. She is seasoning right now, after that I'm gonna turn her down and throw some pig candy in. So nice to be home again and this is the perfect way to start vacation!!!

P1010012.jpg

Still need to install the Remote Boss but I was too excited to get her going to take the maybe 5 min to install it lol!

P1010011.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Pig Candy pics to come later followed by dinner!

Also, You know everyone talk about how the Yoder's are a tank and they sure look like one, but I don't think the 2 Star gets the credit it deserves, this baby is built like a tank as well and is beautiful to boot!

Thank you Big Poppa for this beautiful machine, the great store, awesome rubs and the great forum!

Pappymn

Made me sad to look at how shiny the inside used to be on mine. Just finished a 17 hour butt.....Mak is resting now shhhhhhhh.

Salmonsmoker

Welcome home Chris! Glad you made it back safely. The pig candy looks great! Man, that grill looks purdy.....

One more tour and we'll get you started on your next obsession.;);)

TentHunter

First, I'm so glad you are safe and back home!

Second... WOW looking at the new MAK's just never seems to get old! Congrats and enjoy the pig candy. ;)

dpom

Congrats I was hoping to be posting mine at the same time.Looking like with in this month It'll happen It's sure a hard wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it

scooter

Alright Dave that's good news!!

Steiny that 2 Star looks sharp! With a little effort it'll stay lookin like that.

SmokinSteiny

Thanks everyone!!!

Dpom, oh buddy, man I dunno how much long you been looking at them, it took me almost a year to buy and it's been pretty tough specially with my moody Traeger then seeing everyone elses cooks. It is WAY WAY WAY worth the wait!!!!!! I hope you think of using BPS as your dealer when the time comes, they to are GREAT!

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the MAK family Steiny. You're in for a real adventure with that new MAK and you have one of the best support systems in the industry. If you have any questions the good folks here have the answers. The best of luck and good smoking.

KyNola

Steiny, first of all thank you so much for your service.

Congrats on your MAK 2 Star. I was going to say you will love it but you already do! MAK customer service is the best around. Enjoy, my friend.

squirtthecat

Wahooo!! Welcome to the Fold...

How long are you home this time?

We'll have to grab some lunch or a beer (why not both?? :cool:) next time you make it into Springpatch..

Top Bottom