MAK portable/camping grill

MossyMO

I saw a thread elsewhere promoting a Green Mountain portable camping pellet grill. A few people replied about MAK coming out with a portable/camping pellet grill but doing research I can not find any information on the subject. Figured Pellet Smoking Forums would one of the best sources on the internet to get a real answer?

Wife and I have looked at Traeger, Green Mountain, Louisiana's and have not been completely sold on the products available in the portable/camping pellet grill line up. We are hoping if the rumor is true about Mak coming out with this model as it should live up to MAK reputation for quality and performance, and that it may be worth the wait.

Mowat

Bumping this thread… I have a spot reserved for one in the underneath of my 5th Wheel…

( the Mak2 wouldn't fit..)

bspooky

Oh wow, this would be awesome. I can't wait. Just what the doctor ordered for next summer!!!! (or fall, or the following summer....LOL)

Kite

any chance for a 12 volt option? For camping, that would seem to be the best. And for my boat - no question, THE BEST!

MAK DADDY

any chance for a 12 volt option? For camping, that would seem to be the best. And for my boat - no question, THE BEST!

Best and easiest scenario is to use a small Inverter, you can buy good ones for around 50.00.
The MAK only draws 150 Watts at start up and 75 watts while running.

Kite

I do have an inverter, but I prefer not to use it if I don't have to. It is just way too inefficient and I am very careful with every watt.

MossyMO

Any progress reports on the portable MAK?
We intend to have a portable pellet grill by May... and don't plan on skipping another summer without one.

Top Bottom