MAK portable/camping grill

Mucker

Could it happen for this camping season, I wouldn't want to buy the portable GMG if a portable MAK is coming out this year.

MAK DADDY

With this being close to almost 2 years since I first inquired, is there anything more you can share with us?

I know, time flies when your making MAK's :)
We had some major projects in front of this causing it to get pushed out, we have been working on it all along just not enough to share details. Sorry for the long wait, like all of our grill models we are striving to make it the best!

MAK DADDY

We are much closer and have been building prototypes for testing. We hope to be building production by summer, details will be released in March. Thanks everyone for being patient with this model, it will be amazing :)

MossyMO

We are much closer and have been building prototypes for testing. We hope to be building production by summer, details will be released in March. Thanks everyone for being patient with this model, it will be amazing :)

Thanks for the update, I am excited to hear and hopefully see more!

onewicked51

Now that it's March, hope you have some good new for us. Really looking forward to a portable Mak Grill

Gunny

Myself and DW are also looking forward to this coming out....we are leaving here in the MH in April. Excellent opportunity to do some field testing...LOL

jimsbarbecue

I can say it was worth the wait. It cooks just like the Big Boy MAK Grills. The size MAKes it portable because it is a MAK, it does have some weight. One person could handle it yet two work better. The "Pellet Boss" really shines on this smaller unit. With a lot of the same features of the MAK Two Star this will be a popular addition to the MAK line of grills. Oh wait I think I'm dreaming again or?

Top Bottom