Mark It Down - Gonna Be Party Here Tonight

RGrunz

I have arrived !!!

I just noticed after I posted my 30th comment in this forum, that I AM NOW A MEMBER !!!!! No more of this stinking Jr Member stuff LOL

This calls for a 6 pack of FT..... I will be toasting all members tonight.

And just so everyone knows, I will be toasting ALL members, of ALL ranks LOL

clink
ft_beer_prodshot_sm_01.png

Buffalotom

Congrats!! Not just for you but for all on this great forum. It feels good to belong to such a varied group of people. Thanks to Big Poppa for putting this all together!!!:D

TTNuge

Big Poppa has a lot to do with it but it's the members that make this place great! I think I'll have a Fat Tire or three tonight as well.

sparky

got a 6pack on ice next to the maks right now. :) i like the picture. how did you get the picture to do that. it amazes me on what ppl can do on their computers. i have to ask me kids how to do stuff. :(

Last edited:

TentHunter

Congrats on graduating to full member. Before long you'll be a senior member so get some more Fat Tires ready! ;)

Patrick_CT

As a matter of fact we recently restocked our party fridge.. .seems that people eat at our house more than normal this year, downfall of a new grill and weekly contests...
Fridge.jpg

sparky

you must not have any kids above 21 at your house. that wouldn't last at my house. my kids will drink anything. me, i am a little picker.

Patrick_CT

Jeanie.. I never said they could have them for free.... :D (only the Bud light limes.. I do not know why anyone would drink that....)

RGrunz

Hey Sparky....... I went to FT site, found the pic I wanted, then right clicked it; Then I selected "properties", that showed me the url. I just copied that and inserted it with my post.... Hope that helped...

Top Bottom