Mark It Down - Gonna Be Party Here Tonight

RGrunz

Regarding BUD Light..
When I was in college, Kansas State University, I learned that when you get right down to it, there were only three brands of beer.
1) BUD
2) BUD Light
3) FREE
Now, almost 50 years later, I recognize how naive I was back them LOL

But in my defense, I can remember coin being a little hard to come by sometimes. I recall a time when 3 of us cleaned out the change in the seats of our cars and all the chairs and sofas we could fine. We finally came up with 99 cents to buy a six pack of Black Label. Man that was probably the worst tasting "beer" I have ever tasted..... but we drank every drop ;-), and we had a lot of fun laughing about it. I guess the lesson there is: Who you drink with is more important than what you drink. Fortuneatly today, I enjoy some of the best friends a guy could have AND I can afford everyone's favorite beer. LIFE IS GOOD

sparky

thanks for telling me how you did that. deb told me too. good ppl here. oh, 49er game friday. i want all you ppl to think good thoughts about my niners. i need some more spices......

Susan

As a matter of fact we recently restocked our party fridge.. .seems that people eat at our house more than normal this year, downfall of a new grill and weekly contests...
Fridge.jpg

Patrick! The top shelf has my favs! Very cool!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I drink mineral water that i make at home with my soda works penquin! hahahah

Little louie roots for the niners!

Top Bottom