• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

New by recommendation of Bruce B.

onionhead

Hi all from the Black Forest of Colorado. I am new to this forum by recommendation from MAK grills. I look forward to advancing my skills as a smoker/griller with a MAK II Star and really like it. I started out with a Traeger and gave it to my son - now we both are happy! :D

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum. Bruce is a great guy and he steered you to a great place. I look forward to seeing some pics of your new MAK 2 Star in action.

onionhead

TentHunter, thanks for the welcome. I am hesitant to show any pictures because, 1. not sure how to do it. 2. Just a beginner, and I don't think I have anything good enough to show. BTW, I had some problem with my igniter on the MAK II Star, and have a new one on the way. I have looked at the video to replace it - any advice?

scooter

You took the same path to a MAK 2 Star as I did! I bought a Lil Tex then 4 months later when the 2 Star hit the market I sold my Lil Tex and bought the 3rd production 2 Star off the line (#28).
Welcome to PS.com! Replacing the igniter is simple now. I've done it a few times. Just follow the video and you'll be smokin in no time.

Top Bottom