New by recommendation of Bruce B.

onionhead

Hi all from the Black Forest of Colorado. I am new to this forum by recommendation from MAK grills. I look forward to advancing my skills as a smoker/griller with a MAK II Star and really like it. I started out with a Traeger and gave it to my son - now we both are happy! :D

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum. Bruce is a great guy and he steered you to a great place. I look forward to seeing some pics of your new MAK 2 Star in action.

onionhead

TentHunter, thanks for the welcome. I am hesitant to show any pictures because, 1. not sure how to do it. 2. Just a beginner, and I don't think I have anything good enough to show. BTW, I had some problem with my igniter on the MAK II Star, and have a new one on the way. I have looked at the video to replace it - any advice?

scooter

You took the same path to a MAK 2 Star as I did! I bought a Lil Tex then 4 months later when the 2 Star hit the market I sold my Lil Tex and bought the 3rd production 2 Star off the line (#28).
Welcome to PS.com! Replacing the igniter is simple now. I've done it a few times. Just follow the video and you'll be smokin in no time.

Top Bottom