SEGA Smokeout BBQ

sparky

I vote for the crab shack. it looks like a fun place to eat but i will go where ever you ppl think is best.

Last edited:

TentHunter

I asked my wife and she asked if they actually serve crab...

I told her, "Sure, they serve all kinds of people."

If looks could kill... :p

The Crab shack has our vote.

nepas

Ok the Crab Shack it is.

BTW I heard from another forum member that the Super 8 by my house is $44 a nite.

TentHunter

We actually looked at the Super 8 too. I think that's the one we're leaning towards. Also the prices in Hardeeville, SC were about 25 - 30% less for some of the same hotel chains.

nepas

Ok The Crab Shack it is.

Spoke to them today while there and they said no reservation needed.

DSCF0044.jpg

This is the Platter for 2.
2012-02-26154922.jpg

2012-02-26155112.jpg

I took out the bugs ;D
2012-02-26155243.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

Some shots of the patio
DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

My new friend ;D
DSCF0040.jpg

sparky

That plate for 2 looks just about right for some of Sparky's meals.

Art

lol. i already got my order ready. i will take the 1/2 & 1/2 meal w/ a dozen clams plz. also going to need a FT and a large glass of milk. i am already there w/ you guys and gals. i am really looking forward to this. just to meet the ppl face to face who i have known for over a year. thats going to be the best part. 2nd, its all about the food and maybe a adult beverage or 2. if i can find a good tattoo parlor i would like to get a tat of a georgia peach to remember this great event in georgia. the 1st SEGA smokeout. i'm going to have fun. ;)

nepas

Yup a mud bug is a crawdad

California Tattoo right down hwy 21. FT is all over the stores down here.

sparky

Yup a mud bug is a crawdad

California Tattoo right down hwy 21. FT is all over the stores down here.

going to need a appt for that friday morning. before the crab shack. found the web site. i will make appt myself. ty.

Last edited:

nepas

UPDATE

How many PelletSmoking forum members are for sure going to attend? I do know of a few who are.

Reason i ask is we have folks from 2 other forums going to be here and need to get a good idea of what to buy for how many.

Post here or PM me and i will update as we go. If you need my addy and cell to. Also or some reason car GPS wont find my addy...weird huh.

Friday evening we are going to the Crab Shack to eat and drink adult style. We might need a few DD.

Also

My wife informed me that she (MIGHT) not be here for the SO. She has to testify in an EEO complaint filed against the FAA and Fayettville, NC ATCT Manager. :-\ Hope its not our date.

Thanks BP for letting me post this.

sparky

UPDATE
Friday evening we are going to the Crab Shack to eat and drink adult style. My wife informed me that she (MIGHT) not be here for the SO.

1 old hippie from california is coming. i don't have to worry about addr and cell. i have art. :) can't be DD. art? your wife isn't going to be there? no. i wanted to meet krsytal. art said she was cool. make her stay home. her and i can go get tattoos together. she needs a georgia peach tattoo right? come on krsytal. lets go get some tats. :cool:

Last edited:

ACW3

Yeah, you can count me in, too. I'll be there on Thursday. Let Rick know if you are going to be there on Thursday night for Tacos Al Carbon. I'm cookin' them at Rick's place. I need to know how much to bring with me.

Art

RickB

Im in if spark can make make i danm Sure can !

Ps damn sure will not likely to be dd

Last edited:
Top Bottom