Tacos al Carbon

nepas

Art & Sparky

Yes this would be great.

Dont have a for sure count yet? I know Lumpy is not going to make it because of a new house being built.

RSVP By May 15th

ACW3

The crowd is building for SEGASO. If we can get enough people to definitely commit to showing up early (like Thursday), I will cook up some Tacos al Carbon for everyone. A lot of interest appears to have been generated for the tacos, let's see who shows up! Let Rick know so we can plan accordingly.

Art

Be there or be talked about.

sparky

already booked my hotel at the same place your staying art. my wife is going to get me a plane flight. i am coming 100% for sure. ppl, if i can come to ricks all the way from california i expect most of you to be there. party, party, party. and, i will finally get to try one of debs famous cheese cakes. rick, if you can spare your mak for 4 hours i will cook up some ribs.

ACW3

SPARKY RIBS!!! YOUSAAA!!! Or should I say WAA LAA!!! This is going to be one great road trip.

Art

ACW3

Jeanie,
We are a long drive away, but the trip would be worth it. Sparky cooking his world famous ribs; me kickin' out some Tacos al Carbon, and all the fun at Rick's! (Rick gets to clean up after it's over). Come join us.

Art

cowgirl

Jeanie,
We are a long drive away, but the trip would be worth it. Sparky cooking his world famous ribs; me kickin' out some Tacos al Carbon, and all the fun at Rick's! (Rick gets to clean up after it's over). Come join us.

Art

Art it sounds great! Sure would love to meet all of you. Thanks! :)

sparky

I wonder if rick knows what he as got himself into. It would be cool if the whole forum came. My wife read the part about you (art) bringing the white liquor she already said you and I can't get thrown in jail. Lol.

ACW3

Not a problem! I don't drink the stuff, except the occasional taste to remind me why I can't drink that kind of stuff anymore. Way too strong for me. But, there are those that do. FT rules!!

Art

sparky

Not a problem! I don't drink the stuff, except the occasional taste to remind me why I can't drink that kind of stuff anymore. Way too strong for me. But, there are those that do. FT rules!!

Art

ya me too. i only drink FT nowadays. have to stay away from the hard stuff anymore. my younger days are way way behind me. i am a upstanding citizen now. lol, for the most part.

ACW3

That wheelbarrow could have two uses, as I see it. One, to move all the food around. Two, to move those who have over-imbibed with food and adult beverages. This is going to be real good!

Rip: You need to start organizing a road trip from your area of interested parties. With Sparky coming and cooking some of his famous ribs, that alone would be worth the trip. Not to mention all the other food that Rick has stored away.

Art

sparky

scallywag, you should come down. going to party down in the south. practice your howdy ya'll. just a bunch of ppl from forums hanging out smoking stuff, eating, drinking and swapping lies. i coming from california. your alot closer than i am. :cool:

Top Bottom