This weeks contest is Chili Head...bring it on and extra points for peppers!

Rip

Wow! Another week of great entries! Frankly I would not have been surprised if I had finished out of the top three...Thanks Chili! Congrats to Dan, Rob, and everyone else who entered, great stuff! BP, thanks for sponsoring this forum and this contest, (and this weeks generous prizes)!

bflodan

Congrats Rip and Roburado and to everyone else....Another great week, I think any one of these cooks could have won!! Thanks BP

TentHunter

Frankly I would not have been surprised if I had finished out of the top three...

Not to take anything away from anyone else 'cause there were some amazing cooks this week, but it was no surprise to me that you took first. The whole cook was top notch but those pork pies just made my jaws drop and eyes pop when I saw them. Well done!

Rip

Haha, Thanks Tent! I already have several twists in mind for those muffin pan pies...they're easy and so many different things can be put in...btw, I did not put anything in the pies that needed cooking (raw meat, etc), even the veggies were sauteed. It did not take very long for them to brown up!

Top Bottom