Tried Somthing New for Me...Thanks for lookin'

Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin w/Homemade Potato Salad and Pimento Cheese w/Apples, Bananas and Leprechuan Dip

Another beautiful day in the Bluegrass! What better excuse does one need for some Q! Thought i'd try something a little different for me as i've never tried this before. Let's introduce the players (in order of use):

WP_000420.jpg

Next was the neverbeforetried weave....wasnt so bad. Threw it on the Mak and about an hour later it looked like this:

WP_000419.jpg

Mak Temp 250 for 4 1/2 to 5 hrs.

And here she is resting away....lets eat I'm gettin hungry!!

WP_000421.jpg

Here's a closer look:

WP_000427.jpg

Meanwhile, decided to surprise my wife with Homemade Pimento Cheese. This is her dad's recipe. Very easy and simple to put together. Here's a pic of the players:

WP_000416.jpg

in the bowl ready to be mixed:

WP_000418.jpg

and finally all plated up:

WP_000431.jpg

oops...i almost forgot...we had this for desert. Cut up apples and bananas with my world famous Leprechuan Dip =) Ingredients are: Marshmallow Creme with Soft Philly Cream Cheese and a little green food coloring. Here's a pic:

WP_000425.jpg

Had a lot of fun, family, and food

Thanks for lookin!!! and thanks BP for this site!!!

Thanks guys and gals....had a lot of fun =) Trying to do different things w/the Mak and gettin out of my comfort zone a little. Its funny, my family is getting into it too. Used to be all me and my little cooker, now its an event....thanks to you guys!!

Top Bottom