What's on the menu this weekend??

dnew

I have a chicken brining now and tomorrow I will spatchcock and serve with fingerling potatoes fresh from the garden and asparagus. I will probably stuff a mixture of butter, garlic and rub under the skin. I will be using Plowboys Yardbird rub, my favorite for sure.

Mayn

Is that rub spicy. I was thinking of trying some plow boys rubs but my family isn't too into stuff that's spicy so I have to watch what I get. Lol.

TentHunter

I got a whole mess of bacon-wrapped sausage & cheese poppers planned for graduation party later today (he was one of my seniors on the H.S. Drumline).

dnew

Is that rub spicy. I was thinking of trying some plow boys rubs but my family isn't too into stuff that's spicy so I have to watch what I get. Lol.

I don't find it to be over spicy. My wife is very sensitive to spicy food and she likes it a lot, in fact she was the one who requested it for this cook. Get a small bottle and try it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Took some days off so it is a long weekend for me. Wings and ribs on Thursday, my 3rd attempt at brisket today (first 2 were no bueno, so following BP video for today) and tri tip with balsalmic glaze and Money rub on Sunday. Good weekend!

Top Bottom