Whats up for the Fourth!!!!

SisInLaw

SisInLaw will be a'smokin! Yep, the Memphis will be fired up once again after a long hiatus. We'll serve:
bacon-wrapped armadillo eggs
tri tips
six racks of competition quality ribs (if Big Poppa laughs at this I'll slug him later)
twice baked potatoes

and maybe later before the fireworks, some grilled pound cake, strawberries, juice, whipped cream

Yay for smoking!

Sinitron

Ribs, Ribs, and more Ribs. Hopefully will fill the mak holder + upper shelf. Would be good fodder for a 4th of July contest :)

Tatonka3A2

Beer, beer, and more beer... that is what is up for the 4th! Going to have a relaxing weekend camping and getting away from it all. No real plans for the grill, I suppose I should start packing the camper!

Big_Jake

I just got 7 stitches taken out of the back of my neck.The Dr. says keep out of the sun and don't get the new skin too sweaty/dirty.So basically I am doing nothing. :confused:

scooter

Goin to see the Oakland A's beat on the Cubbies. No BBQ for me and mine on the 4th. Just cold dogs and warm beer.

SisInLaw

Here they are getting prepped. But I forgot to take a finished photo!

photo_17.jpg

smokeyjd

baked pizzas on the traeger on the 4th today bacon wrapped jali/cilantro/cream cheese armadillo eggs and cilantro lime wings
..drive safe all

jimsbarbecue

Goin to see the Oakland A's beat on the Cubbies. No BBQ for me and mine on the 4th. Just cold dogs and warm beer.
Tommy Milone is a local player from our town He appeared on the cover of a local magazine while in high school and is a fine young man. It was the last time one of my photos made a cover.

Top Bottom