Why should I enter the contest? I have no chance of winning...

squirtthecat

Believe me, those $5 "thanks for participating" vouchers will add up!

I've been hoarding them for a year, and decided to cash in late last month..

200 pounds of pellet! (mix of Hickory, Cherry and Oak)

IMGP1821.JPG

Big Poppa rub assortment, some SOW marinade, some Carolina Treet, and a jar of Habenero Pepper Jelly.

IMGP1824.JPG

I picked up a Hasty Bake grate lifter for KyNola. So he'll stop burning his fingers moving the racks in and out of his MAK. ;)

20110403175748.jpg

And I'm waiting on one more shipment from Hasty Bake..

MossyMO

Great post! $5 is very generous, we all have to eat anyways so may as well take pics and post them in the contest. I don't feel it is about winning, it is more about participating... Big Poppa created this site for us, in return he just wants us to participate and pay us for doing so; it is a win/win if you ask me!

Big Poppa

Administrator
It is better than paying for print advertising and my goal with this site was to feature, nourish, share and teach the passion and possiblilites of pellet smoking

muebe

Well I was glad to seethe turn out for the last contest. Lot's of great cooks were presented ;)

Chili Head

Nice haul squirt!
So tell us..what ya getting from hasty bake??

Participating in the contest has taught me a TON! And I get cool stuff in return..can't beat that!

TentHunter

Grill extender. I've seen Cliff use one on his stoven a few times. Just tall enough to slide a cast iron skillet under..

Planning ahead for Thanksgiving on the MAK. :cool:

Yep that small Hasty Bake Grill Extender is sized just perfectly for a Weber Kettle. And it's really inexpensive considering the use you get out of it.

ACW3

Great post!! Nice haul STC!! What a wonderful site to have available to us all!!! Thanks BP!!!!!

Art

Moomtaz

That first picture really puts it in perspective. Great haul, great participation, great sponsor...what more can you ask for

Kite

Participating in the contest has accelerated my learning curve exponentially! Any competition does that for you - it gets you thinking and growing at a much faster rate. I have competed in many different things in my life and it has always been the same, win or lose, I became much better at what I was doing very fast and had a lot of fun doing it. Good competition is really one of the spices of life.

Speaking of spices - BP, do you have a bottle of this on the shelf somewhere?

Moomtaz

Participating in the contest has accelerated my learning curve exponentially! Any competition does that for you - it gets you thinking and growing at a much faster rate. I have competed in many different things in my life and it has always been the same, win or lose, I became much better at what I was doing very fast and had a lot of fun doing it. Good competition is really one of the spices of life.

Totally agree

Tatonka3A2

The contest have really stepped up our cooking... it seems now we put in a little extra effort to come up with a great cook on the weekends. I only wish my camera skills could match the taste of things!! The bad thing of the contest - I want to upgrade my camera :)

I am like STC - I have been hoarding for awhile now. Too many things I want to buy!

sparky

Participating in the contest has accelerated my learning curve exponentially! Any competition does that for you - it gets you thinking and growing at a much faster rate.

i don't think so. i don't give a rats @$$ what you ppl cook and i really am never cook to win contest. i cook for me. i cook food that i like to eat. ya i cook the same things alot. who cares. i'm a happy camper in the backyard having fun. there are alot of good cooks here and i enjoy seeing what ya'll have make on your grills. some of your ppl are #e!! of cooks. and i am glad to call ya my friends. it inspires me. nah, i still be cooking ribs and having a FT in the backyard. lol...... :cool:

Tatonka3A2

It will become second nature soon. I grab the camera now when I turn the yoder on...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom