December 9 Contest...Lets get some winter action!

TentHunter

All I've got to say is I'm glad I'm not judging this contest this week. There's a lot of seriously good look eats!

Deb

Here goes....... it's great to see the number of cooks up :cool: ....... even if it does make my job harder ....... there isn't anything entered that I wouldn't love to eat .......

I'm going to get right to what you are waiting for ........

3rd - CarterQ with his Little Prime Rib... comfort food done right..... I would have loved to have had that plate of food in front of me this weekend. my husband looked at your plate and said, I might even eat that potato (he doesn't eat potatoes)

2nd - Rip with his Chili, Cornbread and little pies...... the chili and cornbread look awesome but the little pie won you 2nd.... what a great use of lindt balls. I really like the looks of what you do with that pie tin, I need to find one of those.

1st - Scallywag Roast pork with Porcini balsamic he says "gonna throw my hat in the ring" - you threw it in the right place ;) that is one killer meal, I love the look of the glaze on the pork... great job in your rookie contest post (just in case you don't know - winning comes with the added bonus of being the judge next week )

Again - all the entries were awesome, it was really tough to pick.... now I'm really hungry and need to figure out what we are having for dinner

Last edited:

Rip

Congrats to Scallywag and Carter, great cooks! Thanks Deb, I have to admit I forgot you were the judge until after I submitted my shameless Deb's cornbread entry :) honest! Nevertheless, the family loved the cornbread. Using the cupcake size tin to make little desserts and experiments has worked out really well. Thanks BP!

Susan

Congrats to the winners. This was really a great week and so nice to see so many entries. Thanks again BP!

Chili Head

Whoo outstanding dishes this week!

Congrats to the winners!! Especially scallywag for winning on his first time out!

Top Bottom