Oh Baby! This Weeks Contest Enter! Rip is the judge

CarterQ

I said Wow earlier and I really meant it, what an amazing week of cooks. BP is right, nowhere is the quality of cooks better than right here. You guys are cranking out some great food. Thanks again Rip, by no stretch was that an easy judging job. Big thanks to BP for giving us all a great forum to share and learn from.

TentHunter

Way to go Susan! Taking Second place with your very first entry. Out of the gate and running!

Rip, if others are agreeable to it, I'll gladly put together a "Cheese Smoking 101" thread and share what I've learned. Half of what you saw in the pictures went to other people who wanted a pound of this or half a pound of that. The blue cheese is one of my favorite cheeses to smoke; man is it good!

nepas

Congrats winners.

Everyone had some great looking entries. I would love to road trip and sample everything.

Trent

Lemme know if you need a hand with cheese 101, done my fair share of cold smoked cheese.

Deb

Congrats, CarterQ, Susan & HtO1us! Thanks Rip & BP!

Great cooks everyone!

I'm out next week - possibly the week after - I won't be home........:(

Rick - start here and I'll ride with you everywhere else:)

TentHunter

[Tent] Lemme know if you need a hand with cheese 101, done my fair share of cold smoked cheese.

Gladly! Especially since you could give pointers about using the MAK's warming box. After we get back from the VA. Beach trip I'll send you a PM.

Speaking of which, like Deb I may be out next week as well - I'll be gone most of the week & weekend.

nepas

Gladly! Especially since you could give pointers about using the MAK's warming box. After we get back from the VA. Beach trip I'll send you a PM.

Speaking of which, like Deb I may be out next week as well - I'll be gone most of the week & weekend.

Ok TH

Just let me know when and i will get some cheese this week down in Amishville.

ACW3

What a fabulous week to follow ALL those cooks. I need a roll of paper towels just to wipe the drool from my chin. Every time I logged on, there was another great looking meal.

Congratulations to all the winners. I am glad I didn't have to make the choice.

Rip, heck-of-a-job! You deserve a break. Take the day off!

Art

ht01us

Wow! I'm humbled. Thanks Rip. This is such a fun group. I standing on the shoulders of giants. Thanks so much.

sparky

congrats to all the winners. nice job susan right off the bat. thank you rip and BP for everything.

Susan

There certainly was some great looking food this week! Special thanks to Deb for all her encouragement and mentoring and for proving me with my pellets and sample of rubs. Great job everyone.

Susan

I'm not likely to offer too much competition as I only have a Weber and most of what I cook is for a party of one but you never know....

scooter

Beautiful cooks! Congrats to all who participated and especially to the winners!

Smoked cheese! Yeah baby! Very simple to do. Some cheeses soak up the smoke faster than others.

Sparky, if the banana has no greeen on it and a few spots, the better the end product will be! :)

Top Bottom