This weeks contest Everybody wins that enters 8/12

Spinny

Right on! Thanks for the support and props everyone. There were some awesome posts and I'm looking forward to see what's in store for this weekend. I love to cook and it's even more fun when you add in some friendly competition! Thanks BP for hosting; the in-laws and myself thoroughly enjoyed it!

ACW3

Congrats everyone! Those were all fantastic cooks. A lot of originality in this batch. A lot of different items cooked this week. Way to go! Kevin, you had a tough week only being able to look and not cook. Back to cooking.

Deb,
Are you going to have to get another pellet grill to handle the two of you cooking? Does Kevin get the new one or the "hand-me-down"?

Art

Patrick_CT

Good job all!! We cooked all week but due to company, took no pics.. hopefully next week I am in again.. but I still would not have beaten the lobster...

CarterQ

Great showing again by everyone this week! Congrats to all and thanks to Kevin for another tough week of judging. Looking forward to next week already!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Still waiting for Sparks reall acceptance speech...Like Sally Fields ....You like me you really like me....Maybe some jack palance push ups and then tahanking the academy....

Deb

Deb,
Are you going to have to get another pellet grill to handle the two of you cooking? Does Kevin get the new one or the "hand-me-down"?

Art

He's only home for another week & 1/2 - we'll figure out a schedule ;). He is packing pellets & foil to go back to school, something about there being grills outside of one of the dorms

sparky

Still waiting for Sparks reall acceptance speech...Like Sally Fields ....You like me you really like me....Maybe some jack palance push ups and then tahanking the academy....

the only person i should thank is you partner. for letting us cook stuff and rewarding everyone. ty sterling. ;)

Chili Head

Thank you Big Poppa!

Thanks Big Poppa for having the weekly contest for us!
Participating in these and seeing everyone elses entries has inspired me to learn more
and be a better cook!

I Thank you!

Top Bottom