What does your Handle mean?

Trooper

Now retired.
Michigan State Police
Retired as Lieutennant, but like most, the best days (and nights) were as Trooper.
Had a great career

TTNuge

Nuge, as in Ted Nugent has been my nickname since High School. Always been a big fan and my last name is spelled a bit like his even though it doesn't sound the same. TT started out with just a single T from my first name of Trent but it became TT when I bought an Audi TT and was very active on some Audi forums as well as doing some serious modding and tuning of my TT. Then I got married to a wonderful woman with 2 kids, had one of our own and 2+3=No Mo TT.

Ricker

Ricker - my lovely wife calls me this all time as my real name is Rick. My other nickname and part of our team name when we was competing was doughboy. I have been called doughboy longer than the "real" Pillsbury doughboy been around. Darn, I knew I should have done a copyright thing. I could have been rich!!!!

squirtthecat

Mine requires some imagery and a bit of a sad story to explain...

One of my old cats - Squirt - was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago. Cats (and dogs) use the same insulin that humans use, so I started getting my supplies at Walgreens. Talking with the pharmacist about this, they recommended a 'Prescription Savings Program' that is for non-insured members of the family - including pets.

So I get this card in the mail..

20110101213822.jpg

The name stuck. (we ended up losing him to cancer a little over a year ago, but 'SquirtTheCat' lives on)

He still gets mail from time to time! :)

Rip

Squirt, I was hoping you would illuminate us...if BP had offered a prize, you would get my vote....we had a cat that got insulin shots twice a day for the last five years of his life, lived to be 22, never got any mail though.

Bear

...and people think it's strange that I have health insurance for my dogs.

Great story squirt.

cowgirl

Great stories, I've wondered about some of you.
That is a great story Squirt!
My name is fairly boring... I live on a small ranch, raise horses, cattle, pigs, poultry and shrimp. I do not look much like a cowgirl....have a hat but rarely wear it. I do wear boots, living in rattlesnake territory and working with large livestock makes them a "must have".
I'm surrounded by large ranch owners....my closest neighbor's house is about 2 miles away. I really love the solitude out here. :)

KimG SOW

Nothing exciting about mine. Kimberly Groneman is my name and SOW is the initials for Smoke On Wheels. On the other form I am Smknwhlswife. Which was interesting at first because people thought it was Smokin Whale or something like that. LOL

Last edited:

doodles

It's what my daughter started calling me years ago (long before Diane Krall used the same name! lol) It was just her morphing from "dad."

txpgapro

Everyone should be able to figure mine. TX PGA Pro. I live in the hill country of Central Texas and have been a member of the PGA for over 20 years.
My icon is a character drawing of me. Miguel Carlos is Spanish for my first and middle name. I spent many years in the full service TexMex restaurant business prior to my golf career and during, helping my younger brothers in their 100+ unit chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparky

cool stories. we need to have a party at bp's house someday get to know each other better. bp can cook for us.... :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom