What does your Handle mean?

nepas

Well i used to be a desert rat (like BP) and the other S, Calif guys.
Was known for years as stlthy1 (for my 20 years on the B-2)

Now known as.

nepas

North
East
PennsylvAnia
Smoker

cowgirl

Interesting handles and explanations!
Rip.. I've been meaning to tell you..... You are the second "Rip" I've met in the smoking forums. The other Rip's first name is Rusty.

Rip

Wow, this has been great! Radio, Malamutes, BuFfaLo's, HDD's, B2's, guesses, and who knew (besides Cowgirl) that Sparky was witty and cute? :) Keep 'em coming!

scooter

First name is Scott and scooter is a nickname I've have for quite some time. I use it as a username across all my forums.

Utah Jake

As you can guess I live in Utah. My last name is Jacobs and everyone called my dad Jake. My BBQ was something he always loved and no one in our family could match it, so it just went that way. My team name is "Smokey Jake's BBQ".

383inTheD

Okay, it's an old thread but just came across it. Maybe bumping it back into the New Posts filter will lure in a few others.

As my signature block shows, I have MAK #383 and I live in Metro Detroit - so "383InTheD" seemed to rhyme, kinda, sort of. Well it got me past the account setup page! My real name is Dan.

warpath

Warpath was the name of my boat when I lived in MI and that what she went on when I bought it.. I never did understand her problem ..I bought a 37' Chris Craft and still had my 27' Chris Craft.. oh well boat was around longer than her.. Name is Dave and I enjoy this group.

Chili Head

Chili Head is a name my buds gave me because I can eat really hot food.
I eat jalepenos out of the jar like most folks eat pickles. I had a raw habanero eating contest with a guy a couple years ago during a fish fry I had. He ate one, I ate 5.. I don't recommend that to anyone! That hurt for awhile lol. I love hot spicy food.. Hotter the better! It has to make you sweat! And you know what?? I've never had heart burn!

My name is John AKA Chili Head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirius76

I've been interested in astronomy since I was a kid and continue to be extremely active in the science. Its truly my first love, well that and flying. Anyway, years ago when I got my first email account I chose Sirius76. Sirius being the brightest star in the sky (aside the sun) and 76 being my birth year.

And there ya go!

sparky

1976. Dragan, your still a puppy. Heh, good job on getting 2nd on your 1st time out. You have done your pellet brothers proud.

nitromadagascar

Nitromadagascar is just a name i came up with , same as my yahoo mail. I used to drag race for twelve years, had a 1955 chev that i showed and raced. good times it was ! Been rather busy in life with kids and such, but will get some photos posted on here soon also.

Buffalotom

Well mine is easy. We raise buffalo in Oregon. Always have been a country boy. I went to college to be a lawyer. HAH! That lasted a term. I could not handle the amount of people in the classes. Give me wide open spaces. Somewhere I can camp out and enjoy the serenity. When that gets too much I will go into town, then go right back out. I do enjoy reading about all of you out there. Keep it up.

Top Bottom