What does your Handle mean?

KristenBPS

I normally use Chiken, nickname for years, the C in the middle was removed when i created an email address...then I changed it to ThaiChiken after living in Thailand.

But when I joined this forum I wanted it to be simple, so its my first name, Kristen & BPS since I am the newest member of the Big Poppa Smokers team. So not too original but easy to remember.

ExhaustedSpark

ExhaustedSpark

Had the name given me by the computer when trying to find a user name for email and what with brain injury and depression that comes with it the name just kind of stuck. Thank god for Ham radio and BBQing with pellets and fire. Love it.

Scallywag

The name Scallywag comes from my old English grandmother calling me that every time into trouble. I have always been a mischief maker and I try to bring that into my cooking.. Im not scared to try anything once!!

gwapogorilla

My wife is from the Philippines. I am large(250 lbs), big forearms from working with metal, and kind'a hairy guy....like a gorilla. But, my wife says I am handsome, and handsome in her language is "gwapo". So....gwapogorilla (handsome gorilla) it is.

Bout time

'bout time: this is the name of my boat, so I started using it on forums. When I named the boat, I was always telling my wife it was about time for a larger boat (and though we did trade up and up, I continue to tell her that). I would also be hanging with friends and neighbors and we would always say it's 'bout time for a beer. So there you have it.

pondfishr

Pondfishr. The name says it all, and yes I can spell. I don't use the "e" in order to reduce the chance of a duplicate login names.

Daz

Daz is my gamertag, has been since i was 13 years old, I'm 45 now and still play videogames.

SmokinSteiny

Smokin is for the hobby that I enjoy which is smoking and Steiny is nickname that I've had since I was a kid, short for Steinkruger.

Porkbelly

Porkbelly seemed appropriate as I enjoy pigmeat and am, shall we say, "generously proportioned."

Real name is Dave. Live on the Central Oregon Coast.

MossyMO

I enjoy hunting, MossyOak is my favorite brand of camouflage and MO is the initials to my first and last name. Years ago I was trying to think of a user id when joining a hunting and fishing forum and just put the two together for MossyMO.

Tatonka3A2

Tatonka3A2 - my dad had a crazy idea back in 91 that he wanted to buy some buffalo - 20 some years later he is still ranching and I love it!! Tatonka is the Indian word for buffalo... 3A2 is our hunting unit.

Nite Ryder

Nite Ryder is the alias I used for the Single Action Shooting Society when I joined that organization in 2006. I had to come up with some History also, so my life started in the 1800's and at ten years old I was on my first horse herding cattle at night on a trail ride between Fort Worth, Texas, and north to Abilene, Kansas.

SmokinPop

Well, my grand kids (11) call me Pop and I've been smokin for years. On most other sites I'm Navchop because I was in the Navy for 20 years and chop came from a couple of things. I was a Supply Officer, and they're nicknamed "Chops" and I'm also an FSU alum and love doing the chop for my Noles.

I decided to change my handle for this one (and future BBQ sites) because I'm getting ready to open a BBQ Supply Store called Pop's BBQ Depot.

Jarhead

Well, what can I say about mine? Other than once a Marine, always a Marine.
Pop, I too was in Supply. The Aviation part and went to AK school in Millington, TN.
S/F all you Leathernecks.

gengwall

Gandalf and I are like THIS! (*crosses fingers*)

I'm always tempted to claim it is my Middle Earth wizard name, but the truth is far simpler. First initial/last name.

Top Bottom