What does your Handle mean?

dnew

dnew - simply the initial for my first name Don along with my family name New. I have used this handle on most websites I frequent that represents my hobbies of bulldogs (breed and show), recumbent bikes, and BBQ (smoking and judging). Retired soldier and soon to be retired full time.

Saxguy

I'm a NFL defensive lineman known for my ability to put pressure on the QB.

Hence the handle.

Sorry, I can't do that to you. I actually own a company that manufactures and distributes reusable grocery bags.

Hence the handle.

No, that's not me...

I'm a urologist that specializes in the most posterior, medial portion of the male genitalia.

Hence the Handle.

...or I just play the saxophone.

jettman96

Jett is my last name and the handle is a throwback to the Ole CB Radio days... I went by Jettman and decided to carry that over to cyber space.

I always like to go a step above and take it over the top with everything i do. My name is Rick and one of my buddies once said I do things the RIKDiCULOUS way. It just stuck I guess

timan

It should actually be Ti. man. Ti. as in titanium. My business is Reactive Metals Studio. We sell titanium and other aerospace metals for applications in jewelry and the arts.

Saxguy

It should actually be Ti. man. Ti. as in titanium. My business is Reactive Metals Studio. We sell titanium and other aerospace metals for applications in jewelry and the arts.

All this time I thought you were Pumbaa's friend ;)

Darwin00537

My handle is my callsign from my USAF days. Basically, I did something dumb enough my friends thought I was worthy of a Darwin award despite the fact I survived.

Acill

Mines nothing special. I was a bit of a metal head as a kid. Back in the early days of online BBS before the internet and the web we used FidoNET and USEnet to post, no forums like this. I needed a handle and looked in my mirror and saw "Acillatem" which was Metallica in reverse from the Kill em All poster on the wall. Shortened up years later and have used it ever since.

SeenRed

I'm a retired HS Basketball coach. The first time I needed a user name or a login name, I was coaching at a school whose colors were Red and White, so it seemed a good way to show my school pride. Plus, I had the reputation (undeserved, of course) of having a bit of a fiery temperament. While in the heat of coaching, I occasionally got "excited" enough to be accused of "Seeing Red". It seemed like an apt user name at the time, so I shortened it to SeenRed, and it has stuck with me now for a lot of years.

Red

Top Bottom